No shade in this household, all these goggles are amazing ☀ Do you want to find the best goggles that cover your nose? Finding the right goggles that cover your nose is essential while scuba diving as it helps you see clearly while in water, but where to find ones that will work for you? Look no further than this buyer’s guide to the best goggles of 2020!
These are the 5 of the best goggles that I found counting features and star reviews for each to help you find the best ones.
The Best Goggles That Covers Your Nose:
Now, the moment you have been waiting for, the best goggles cover your nose is about to commence! Here, you will find 5 of the best-reviewed and the pros and cons of each. Ready to find the best ones for you? Then let us dive deep!
- Both kids and adults can use these pair of goggles.
- They swear their product is 100% satisfaction and is under strict QC standard before shipping out to the customers.
- They are FDA approved, are environmentally friendly, and are extremely comfortable for your face. They are engineered to fit on any shape of the face.
- Tempered Glass Lens: it means they are anti-scratch, shatterproof and impact-resistant, can withstand water pressure, and knocks out sharp or hard objects.
- 6MM quality and has a soft neoprene mask strap, which helps avoids hair tangling and provides comfort.
They are easily adjustable and are made of silicone strap and skirt.
- They don’t have a snorkel attachment.
- A small mask suitable for children ages 7 to 15 years old.
- Mask is comfortable and is ideal for swimming pools or the sea with a snorkel
- It has two lenses that follow the natural shape of the face it also has anti-fog and anti-scratch
- It also protects kids from UV rays
- It is made with a soft material called TPR, the buckles are easy to adjust
- Are made by Cressi, a company dedicated to scuba diving, swimming, and snorkeling equipment.
- They can become foggy or blurry underwater
- Can melt in the pool bag and reviewers say they scratch.
- 100% Silicone Skirt for Ultimate Comfort
- Gives you great clarity for underwater
- Has quick adjustability
- Is anti-fog and can give you a clear view
- Perfect choice for snorkeling and recreational swimming for adults
- They cant stay on tight enough
- They can leak
- It offers a 180 degree that is best for underwater exploration.
- It can fit all face types.
- It has shatter-resistant glass lenses that can help with water pressure and can give you a clear view underwater.
- Is scratch-resistant as well
- No water can get into the snorkel tube and prevents choking. It is also easy to breathe through and is easy to clean.
- It has a quick release for snorkel buckle and has an advanced mouthpiece that helps with jaw-fatigue.
- Easily adjustable so you can find the desired fit. It’s perfect for snorkeling, diving, swim training, etc.
- The plastic holding can break easily if not careful.
- They are anti-fog which provides clear viewing while going underwater
- Is a comfortable fit and is also a leak-proof fit as well
- Is easily adjustable
- Is perfect for teens and adults ages 14+or older
- Straps can break easily if not careful with them
In conclusion, the best ones to me according to the information presented with each of these goggles, I choose the OMGear Snorkeling Gear for Kids and Adults. Reasons, why I say these are the best to get, is because of the age range: both kids and adults can use these pairs of goggles.
Other ones mentioned only have one specific age range. These goggles answer all the questions you have before purchasing. For example, want good vision while diving?
Then go with these goggles because they give you a full view. They have other features as well that the others don’t Of course, this is all preference and it is all for you to decide on which ones you want to buy, but if you want goggles that have helpful features like being affordable, can fit all age ranges, don’t damage easily.
FDA approved and environmentally friendly, and can stand water pressure: then buy the OMGear Snorkeling Gear goggles!
It answers all the questions you have before purchasing(the ones talked about later in the article)
How To Choose The Best Goggles?:
If you want to buy the right pair of goggles. you need to know how to choose. Choosing can be hard. but l assure you it can be easy to find the best pair of goggles. According to liveaboard. these are some tips when choosing a mask:
- Consider these questions When buying goggles. you want to answer these questions: what diving would you be doing? What is important to you like minimal glare. the field of vision. or goggles that you will acknowledge quickly? Are you intending to use a diving mask for traveling? Once you answer these questions. you can search for the best goggles.
- Mask Cost: Mask can be pricy as some can range from $50 to $1 000. We know that but there is an inexpensive solution to finding goggles. If you don’t have that sort of money you should buy a second-hand mask from your local dive hub Remember prices are not the most important factor when buying goggles that cover your nose
- Mask Fit: Aside from the cost of the mask another important factor with finding a mask is the right fit You want to get one that fits good so you don’t have to worry about water filling up in your mask and one that fits comfortably. If you don’t know the fit for you. you can always do these steps to get the fit for you:
- Step 1: Choose a mask and press it against your face without attaching the strap. Let the strap hang loose and away from your face and make sure your hair is not in the way
- Step 2: Do these nose-related exercises: breath through. hold your breath while looking up and down. or just shake your head. You will know if the goggles stay on your face when you breathe through.
- Step 3: Try the mask again. only this time. put the strap on around your face. Do you feel comfortable? ls it tight on your face? ls, there any pressure or touch on the bridge of your nose? If one of these questions is yes or no(tight on the face or is uncomfortable) then you have the wrong fit of goggles
- Step 4: lf possible, wear the mask for a few more minutes to ensure its comfortable. That way you will find goggles that won’t cause discomfort on your face.
- Snorkel Attachment: While you don’t need snorkels, it is best advised to have one if you are planning on taking a long surface swim or if you are snorkeling from a liveaboard if you see something exciting at a surface interval. Check if your goggles have an attachment for a snorkel.
There are many more tips on this website on how to choose the best goggles, but here are some of the important tips. If you want to know more, go ahead and check the website. It is best to get more information before buying. Also, check out this video that will tell you more about a mask that will be best for you.
Things To Look For When Buying Goggles?
Whatever activity you do in the water, you want to get the best goggles. But what do you want to look for before buying a pair? Here are a few tips for you to follow:
- What you using them for: Like mentioned above, you want to figure out what is going to use them for. There are different goggles for different activities like swimming, scuba diving. etc.
- The Size of the Lens: Small lenses are good if you want resistance from water, but if you are afraid of the lens not being comfortable, opt for larger goggles that scuba divers use. The downside of using big ones, however, is that it feels weird swimming with them.
- Do They Have Certain Rings?: Goggles have rings that are made with different materials. They are made with silicone, rubber, foam, or plastic. Each material has different protection: rubber and plastic create suction on your eyes and no water can get in your goggles.
Silicone is a popular material, but it is expensive. Foam is a good option if you are allergic to the other materials, but it does deteriorate fast.
- How does it fit on your face? ls it adjustable?: Ask yourself these questions while trying them on: are there too big or too small? Do your eyelashes touch the glass when you blink? Does it hurt your nose or you cannot feel them on your nose? Is it adjustable to fit your head?
You want goggles that fit just right on your face and you want to get ones that are anti-fog, anti-scratch, etc.
- Getting goggles for a Prescription: There are goggles for people who cannot see. Find ones that are prescription ones if you need them. Here are just some tips for looking for the best goggles. If you need any more tips, check out Vitchelo’s.
The Best Way to Use Goggles
Goggles are used for a variety of different activities that involves water. Swimming or swimming training. scuba diving. and going underwater to explore are just some of the activities that you can do with goggles. On the other hand, there are different goggles for each of these activities.
Swimming is smaller than scuba diving goggles and they are used to seal against inner and outer areas of the eyes and don’t cover the nose.
Scuba diving goggles, however, not only cover there face, but it also covers the user’s nose. Swimmers can use scuba diving goggles, but scuba divers don’t necessarily need to wear swimming goggles.
What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of Goggles:
Every goggle has advantages and disadvantages. It all lies with whatever one you want to buy. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of each:
- Silicone Skirt Masks:
- Advantages: Acts like a second skin, thus creating a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Disadvantage: These masks are known to cause skin rashes, are uncomfortable, and more prone to leaks.
- Clear and Opaque:
- Clear Mask Advantages: maximize light around, making it easier to see green or shadowed water, and can give better peripheral vision.
- Disadvantage: Reflective light streaming can be blinding.
- Opaque Mask Advantage: Great at blocking reflective light
- Disadvantage: Can be claustrophobic at first
- Frameless or Framed Goggles:
- Frameless Advantages: Since these goggles have no frames, they can sit closer to your eyes and offers a wider field of vision and have a low rigid frame design.
- Disadvantage: Some people will have problems with finding the best fit of goggles without frames.
- Framed Goggles Advantage: The best choice for people who have problems will finding goggles that aren’t a good fit.
- Disadvantage: Doesn’t have advantages like frameless kinds.
These are some of the advantages or disadvantages of goggles.
Precautions While Using Goggles:
Goggles have precautions that you should be aware of before using them. Since you are diving into the water, water is denser than air(over 800 times more) and because of that, the weight of the water can impact your goggles or mask by adding pressure to it, causing effects on the air spaces of the goggles and mask.
The deeper you go, the more it pressure there is. This can cause the goggles and mask to be tighter on your face and can cause mild discomfort to be painful. If you want to learn more about this, you can look upon Scuba Doctor
For example, if you answer yes that you want a good vision while diving into the beautiful ocean, then you should go with goggles that give the full view. You don’t want scratches or you don’t want ones that shatter because this can affect the vision and you don’t ones that shatter when you first get them.
So what is the solution to this? Buying a pair that has anti-damaging! These goggles are anti-scratch and there also shatterproof, making them the best ones to buy. Other than the anti-damaging factors, don’t you want environmentally friendly ones?
The OMGear Diving Mask got you covered! They are FDA approved: it is made with food-grade silicone and skirt. Are you not impressed with this product? Even if the company says the customers will be 100% satisfied with the product, the company will be willing to fix any issues you might have with the snorkel mask if you come in contact with them.
They will contact you as soon as possible and will give you a full refund if you ever want one. They can even give you a replacement if the first one doesn’t satisfy you.
Did I also mention that these goggles aren’t pricy at all? When going to a dive store or any other place, prices for goggles can be expensive.
Prices range from $100 or even to $1,000 for just one pair of goggles. Don’t have that sort of money in your pocket or want to buy it expensively? Never fear, because the OMGear Diving Mask is here! This pair of goggles is affordable and won’t make you go bankrupt.
With these reasons that I mentioned, I believe these goggles are the best. Of course, this is all preference and it is all for you to decide on which ones you want to buy, but if you want one that is inexpensive, one that can fit all age ranges, don’t damage easily or don’t scratch easily, FDA approved and environmentally friendly ones, and goggles that can stand water pressure as you dive deeper into the water as you explore its depths, then these goggles are the best for you!
Scuba diving equitment list artlce: