Fourth Element Women’s X-Core Leggings
The physiological response to cold stress is to reduce blood flow to the periphery and look after the body core, where it can often just be a matter of time before cold becomes the limiting factor in the safety and enjoyment of a dive. X-Core provides extreme thermal protection to the core, enabling longer, more comfortable dives.
Designed to be worn under an Arctic, Arctic Expedition, Halo 3D or any other drysuit undergarment, X-Core augments thermal protection to the extent that electric heating can be avoided in many instances. It performs best over a lightweight baselayer such as J2 or Xerotherm but the X-Core can also be worn as a next to skin garment for critical core protection.
Combining heavyweight Polartec? Powerstretch? fabric with thinner fabric in key areas to minimize?bulk, provides the critical core areas with the enhanced protection of X-Core, whilst making the leggings easy to layer up underneath an Arctic. A lightweight waistband avoids too much bulk around the midriff, whilst the insulating material extends to just below the knees for exceptional thermal protection, especially when on trim. Bulk is minimized?in the lower legs and behind the knees for maximum mobility. Fast wicking fabric makes this an excellent next-to-skin layer or can be used with an additional base layer.
- Exceptional warmth
- Contains 76% recycled polyester
- Four-way stretch fabric for snug fit
- Perfect next to skin or over a baselayer
- Fast wicking fabric keeps wearer drier and warmer
- Heavyweight Polartec? Power Stretch?
- Blue Sign? and Oeko-Tex? certified
- Machine washable
Fabric & Care:
- 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane (76% recycled polyester)
- Machine washable. We recommend using Sub30 Technical Garment Wash, fourth element¡¯s environmentally friendly washing solution for technical fabrics
Please refer to our?size charts?to ensure the best fit for you.