Riffe Mid-Handle Series Speargun
RIFFE Mid Handle Series wood spearguns offer more maneuverability when tracking game. Primarily a stomach loading speargun.
The most desirable for close bottom and?blue water spearfishing alike. The speargun of choice?for those serious blue water hunters pursuing?pelagic fish of the open ocean.
Available Models: #N – No Ka Oi,?#I – Island, #W – Blue Water
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- 5/16¡å(8mm) threaded shaft with large replaceable two-barbed spearhead
- (3) 5/8¡å (16mm) power bands
- Model #W Blue Water comes standard with (4) 5/8¡å(16mm) power bands, 11/32¡å (8.7mm) threaded shaft, rest tab,?Ice Pick Slip Tip, and Breakaway setup (recommend 500lb. s.s. coated cable upgrade)(5th band optional)
- Models #N?and #I come rigged with 300lb. Monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance. Model #W comes standard with 400lb. Monofilament.?
- 5¡å Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
- All models include reinforced teak wedges for added muzzle strength
- Models #I?and #W have a bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using?4 or more?bands
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle?with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE¡¯s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepting all diameter shafts 1/4¡å(6.5mm), 9/32¡å(7.1mm), 5/16¡å(8mm), 3/8¡å(9.5mm)
- Locking-pin safety
- Large contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip & stomach loading
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories