Sea & Sea MDX-¦Á7III Underwater Housing for SONY ¦Á7III and ¦Á7RIII
Housing designed for ease of use and weight underwater
The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera¡¯s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.66x, 0.8x can be used.
¡ùSome vignetting occurs.When the VF180 1.2x is mounted on housing, the uper part of the camera’s viewfinder cannot be viewed due to vignetting.?
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Equipped with under guard to protect from scrach.
SKU: fa323a5a9649 Category: Camera Housing
Sea & Sea MDX-D850 Underwater Housing for Nikon D850$4,620.00 Add to cart
Nauticam NA-Z7 Underwater Camera Housing for Nikon Z7 and Z6$4,140.00 Add to cart
Nauticam NA-D5 Underwater Camera Housing for Nikon D5$6,240.00 Add to cart
Nauticam NA-6DMKII Underwater Camera Housing for Canon EOS 6D Mark II$3,960.00 Add to cart