SEAC Python 3.5mm Neoprene Wetsuit Boots
A great choice for scuba diving in warm waters, this pair of SEAC Python wetsuit boots have a 3.5mm neoprene. Offering high protection and great comfort, they feature a camouflaged Ultraflex lining for a greater freedom of movement and a Supertex sole that provides a non-slip grip. They also feature a tight fitting elastic ankle cuff to minimize water exchange. These warm water boots are best for water temperatures from 70 to 85 degrees F. Founded in Italy in 1971, SEAC proudly continues to take the lead in producing high-quality diving gear and ensures that each and every product is individually verified and tested.
- Camouflaged wetsuit boots with 3.5mm neoprene, ideal for warm water scuba diving and snorkeling
- Comfortable Ultraflex lining for greater freedom of movement
- Supertex sole for a non-slip grip
- Elastic extended ankle cuff
- Available in sizes S to XXL