Zeagle Recon Fins
Winner of the 2018 Tester’s Choice Award.
RECON is a revolutionary technical fin that’s a total rethink of basic fin geometry, angles, surfaces and thicknesses, combining uncomplicated design with the latest aquadynamic technology. It’s developed and tested for optimal responsiveness and provides stability for technical dives and alternative kicking styles, like frog kick and helicopter turns. Aerodynamic surfaces, four strategic strakes on the top and underside, and thick side ribs combine to generate optimal thrust and performance across the entire fin. Available with color accent kits for buckle and soft pad, and the Zeagle Multi-Tool for adjustments on the fly.?
Constructed from premium natural rubber for maximum durability, RECON fins are compression molded for precise stiffness, varying rigidity and suppleness for optimal performance across the entire fin. A 25¡ã angle between the foot pocket and blade gives greater thrust during flutter kick, and internal foot pocket rails transfer energy from foot to fin for more efficient strokes. The buckle design has been reworked with a simple and robust system using a single screw and self-locking nut that allows strap length adjustments of up to 2″ (5 cm) to accommodate a variety of wetsuit and dry suit boots.?
Form that performs:
Advanced performance features integrated with an uncomplicated design for optimal thrust and response. Maximum thrust in flutter, and stability in alternative kick strokes with the latest aerodynamic technology. Tough and durable natural rubber defies the elements. Adjustable, quick fastening stainless steel buckle system. Generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and dry suit boots. Large heel finger loop for easy donning/doffing.
About the tech:
25¡ã angle between blade and foot pocket tried and tested to optimize thrust. Two thick side rails provide snapback and flex where it’s needed. Integrated foot pocket rails efficient energy transfer from foot to fin for responsiveness. Built from compression molded rubber for rigidity and suppleness where it’s needed. Negatively buoyant. Fin lengths are 21″, 22″ and 23.75″ (53.3 cm, 55.9 cm and 60.3 cm) on medium, large and x-large with corresponding weights of 3 lbs., 3.35 lbs. and 3.65 lbs. (1.36 kg, 1.52 kg and 1.66 kg).
This product has a limited warranty of?12 months.
Zeagle Recon Fins Features
- Revolutionary Fin Design for Ultimate Thrust and Control
- Winner of 2018 Tester’s Choice Award
- Revolutionary Technical Fin Total Rethinks Basic Fin Geometry, angles, Surfaces & Thicknesses
- Combining Uncomplicated Design w/Latest Aquadynamic Technology
- Developed and Tested for Optimal Responsiveness
- Provides Stability for Technical Dives and Alternative Kicking Styles
- Useful for Frog Kick and Helicopter Turns
- Aerodynamic Surfaces, Four Strategic Strakes on Top and Underside
- Thick Side Ribs Combine to Generate Optimal Thrust and Performance Across Entire Fin
- Color Accent Kits for Buckle & Soft Pad, and Zeagle Multi-Tool for Adjustments On-the-Fly
- Constructed from Premium Natural Rubber for Maximum Durability
- Compression Molded for Precise Stiffness, Varying Rigidity and Suppleness
- Optimal Performance Across Entire Fin
- 25¡ã Angle Between Foot Pocket & Blade, Greater Thrust During Flutter Kick
- Internal Foot Pocket Rails Transfer Energy from Foot to Fin for More Efficient Strokes
- Buckle Design Reworked w/Simple and Robust System: Single Screw and Self-Locking Nut
- Strap Length Adjustments: Up to 2″ (5 cm), Accommodate Variety of Wetsuit & Dry Suit Boots
- Generous Foot Pockets Fit All Sizes of Wetsuit and Dry Suit Boots
- Large Heel Finger Loop for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Negatively Buoyant
- Fin Lengths: 21″, 22″ and 23.75″ (53.3 cm, 55.9 cm and 60.3 cm)
- Weights: 3 lbs., 3.35 lbs. and 3.65 lbs. (1.36 kg, 1.52 kg and 1.66 kg)
- Available in Multiple Sizes